Someone can really be not aware on how much they are capable of. In fact, most of people grow up clueless on their greatness nor awesomeness. They don't know that they can be so much inspiring and helpful for others.
This time, I would like to review a self-help book that answer to that matters. The book is You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life. From the Author: Jen Sincero.
I got the e-book with totals 689 pages.
This book is about how to life your best live. You Are a Badass will help you: Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that stop you from getting what you want, blast past your fears so you can take big exciting risks, figure out how to make some damn money already, learn to love yourself and others, set big goals and reach them - it will basically show you how to create a life you totally love, and how to create it now.
By the end of You Are a Badass, you'll understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to use The Force to kick some serious ass. source here
Because at the end of the day, you are who you are. And you are the only one that you can rely. You are the only one who knows how to handle and face your problem.
There are total of 5 part with total 27 chapters
in this book that I would like to share in this blog.
Those are:
INTRODUCTION
PART 1:
HOW YOU GOT THIS WAY
CHAPTER 1: My Subconscious
Made Me Do It
CHAPTER 2: The G-Word
CHAPTER 3: Present as a
Pigeon
CHAPTER 4: The Big Snooze
CHAPTER 5: Self-Perception Is
a Zoo
PART 2:
HOW TO EMBRACE YOUR INNER
BADASS
CHAPTER 6: Love the One You
Is
CHAPTER 7: I Know You Are But
What Am I?
CHAPTER 8: What Are You Doing
Here?
CHAPTER 9: Loincloth Man
PART 3:
HOW TO TAP INTO THE
MOTHERLODE
CHAPTER 10: Meditation 101
CHAPTER 11: Your Brain Is
Your Bitch
CHAPTER 12: Lead with Your
Crotch
CHAPTER 13: Give and Let Give
CHAPTER 14: Gratitude: The
Gateway Drug to Awesomeness
CHAPTER 15: Forgive or Fester
CHAPTER 16: Loosen Your Bone,
Wilma
PART 4:
HOW TO GET OVER
YOUR B.S. ALREADY
CHAPTER 17: It’s So Easy Once
You Figure Out It Isn’t Hard
CHAPTER 18: Procrastination,
Perfection, and a Polish Beer Garden
CHAPTER 19: The Drama of
Overwhelm
CHAPTER 20: Fear Is for
Suckers
CHAPTER 21: Millions of
Mirrors
CHAPTER 22: The Sweet Life
PART 5:
HOW TO KICK SOME ASS
CHAPTER 23: The Almighty
Decision
CHAPTER 24: Money, Your New
Best Friend
CHAPTER 25: Remember to
Surrender
CHAPTER 26: Doing vs. Spewing
CHAPTER 27: Beam Me Up,
Scotty
RESOURCES
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
And I'm planning to
share it into several chapters per post. So, please keep tune in!

I like the title of this book, like it's very attractive, such kind of title that easy to raise people's curiosity. The content of this book is something that most people will be triggered to read because it taught us to love ourselves, so we cand deal with our life's problem. Thanks for sharing the badass thing!
BalasHapusYes, that was what crossed my mind when I first found this book. You should give this book a try, read for your pleasure. I assure you would not regret it :D Thanks for you visit anyway
Hapus