Selasa, 27 November 2018

once upon a time when I travel the world

One day, I travel the world.

And by travel the world, I meant visiting another blog.



Actually, it isn't really a big deal since I did it so many times. However, what make it different is that I "travel" it very religiously. I found so many information through my travel. Maybe I should travel more, and leave my footprints.

This time, I would like to share my travel experience that mostly about a book review.

The first "world" I've visit is Texmanita's blog. She wrote a book review tittled "The One Skills". If I should summarize, she wrote about how to find a peace in our life. She wrote that the first five skills that we should have in order to have a peace in our life is to letting go, stop procrastination, face our fears, be kind with "difficult people" and getting rid of distraction. That way, we can easily find peace.


Her blog is so pleasant to see, I guess she likes purple so much. You should check her blog out if you want to gain peace in your life. Just follow this link.

And the next "world" is Siti Maemunah's blog. This time, she wrote a book review tittled "The Magic of Thinking Big." She wrote about how to open our mind wider that we see a good in everything. One quote that I strongly like is:
successful people never give excuses,”

I know one girl that says yes to every life's opportunity has given her, knowing that she didn't have a clue for what she should doing in the first place. However, that's what make her success. Once opportunity hit her, she never turn it down nor give any excuses. And, to be say yes to everything we should have an open mind. According to Maemunahsiti12's blog there are several ways to open our mind, the first four ways is we should believe in ourselves, don't be afraid to take any chances, have a big confidence in ourselves, and last but not least to think big.

For those of you who want to have your mind open even wider, just click this link and follow the step by step to reach that.

The third "world" I've visit is, Yevi Elok's blog. As I read the tittle of her review which "Forrest Gump" my mind went through the memory when I first watch the movie version of it. I can say that Forrest Gump has became me and my friend's favorite movie. We watched it together, we laughed together, then we cried together. One quote that represent this book is:
"I was born an idiot, but ‘I’m cleverer than most people think."

Forrest Gump might be different with any other people. However, something aboutou Forrest Gump that makes him special in so many ways. For what I can get from Forrest Gump is the ability of him to see good in everything. He's such a positive person. He leave so many good memories for anyone who happen to know him. 

Everyone should know his story in order to not underestimate others, because Forrest Gump, himself never underestimate others easily. If you want to read the review of the book, please click this link.

After went through so much feels, I moved on to the next "world" I visited which was Wafdaini's blog. She wrote the review of a book that I wanted to read for so long, it's "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. It's from Marie Kondo, the queen of tidying up as I should say. She teach us on how to tidying up precisely for a long term benefit. She had some method that not only we can apply to tidying up, but in improving our life. The method was so relatable and reasonable.


Please click this link, to know more about her method.


The next "world" I've visit is, Vera Siregar's blog. Nowadays, depression is one of many problems that a lot of people have to deal with. Not gonna lie, some people have the courage self-diagnose themselves without having meet someone professional. This time, Vera wrote several signs and symptoms if we going through some sort of depression. She wrote it completely, that you can get plenty of information. However, we should not self-diagnose ourselves but she review a book written by someone professional so maybe you should give her review a try. If you interested, you can click this link.

 

The last but not least "world" that I have visited is Vira Oktaviyani's. She wrote about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders. I once watch Korean Drama focusing on this disease, it's  called It's Okay It's Love. From what I knew about this disease is just the patient constantly hallucinating over something, because what they gone through in the past. However, I never knew that there are several kind of OCD before I read the review from her blog. I think what she brought is interesting matters because some people still don't understand about this disease, like me. If you do interested, you should check this link.


Several blog I've visit, gave so many thoughtful ideas and massage. They wrote it so pleasantly without being exaggerate. It's such a waste if you don't give those blog a read. I think you would experience the same thing as I did.

I called my "travel" as success because I got a lot of new information from there.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar