Rabu, 19 September 2018

what so speacial about the name Ghina

Gladly greeting you whoever tricked, thanks to the click-bait!


This post, as you can see is the first post also as the birth of my blog. Thus, let me introduce the one and only author aka me. The name is Ghina Khairunnisa Putri. Thank God my mother decided to give me that name, after my grandfather tried to trespassing into my life even when before I was born. Just like the other grandfather, he likes to give his granddaughter a name, and proudly he tried to name me after Sarikem. That's about it I can imagine my life being ruined even I still breathing in the womb.



But, just like the other mother, being a hero, she said no and gave Ghina Khairunnisa Putri as my name.


And, just like the other name. My name had a meaning in it. Ghina means wealth, Khairunnisa means lady of peace or the best lady and Putri means female. So, if you conclude by all that my name means the best lady that bring peace and wealth feeling for whomever around her. That sounds nice tho, imagine your only appearance can bring someones' joy. Also, it's an uncommon name, that you can only find a Ghina for like 1 or 3 out of 10. And, that's how much I like my name.

If one day, I would have a daughter, I would obviously name her after my name. Because how cool that would be! But, lately I was so into name Jasmine and Daisy, something so beautiful about those name. You can imagine how gorgeous she is, just to hear that name. Frankly enough, those name are flowers. The name so simple and yet so lovely. Besides, growing up I watch a lot of movie, Daisy or Jasmine always described as strong independent pretty female. Thus, I want that my daughter will have that kind of personality.


However, I can't give that name if I would have a son. Worry not, I had names in mind for my son already. It has to be Benjamin or maybe Hudayfah. A really simple name but had lots of story behind it. Maybe I'd let you know what is the story behind them later, in another post. You never know. Anywho, thanks for joining. Here is a flower for ya!


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar